Includes 15 different sizes.
Starting at 1″ (25.4 mm), the blocks increase in size by ¼” (6.35 mm) all the way to 4½” (114.3 mm).
- Two (2) four patch units are constructed in each single hooping session.
- You can literally create dozens of these units in minutes by copying and pasting multiple units into a larger hoop.
- Blocks can be used alone or combined into traditional blocks with a ¼” (6.35 mm) seam allowance.
- Hundreds of quilt blocks use four patch as one of several components in the completed block design.
- Pre-making these quilting block components saves time and makes many complex blocks easy.
- The entire EZ Quilt Blocks group is designed to make piecing complex blocks from 1″ (25.4 mm) to 9″ (228 mm) a snap. Combine with additional components for larger blocks.
- Quilting Block Components are appropriate for use in quilt blocks, borders, sashing and can be used alone when smaller blocks are desired.
- The size range offered in Quilting Block Components provides a wide range of options for using very small to very large embroidery hoops.
- Machine instructions for 15 sizes
- Complete step by step instructions with photos of every step
Available for instant download in 15 sizes
PES, VIP, VP3, HUS, JEF, EXP, SHV, DST, Singer Triple X
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.