The Magic Happens As You Piece and Quilt In The Hoop!
Our designs are pieced in the hoop, quilted in the hoop and joined in the hoop of your embroidery machine.
As a Quilt As You Go (QAYGO) process our blocks are joined to each other in the hoop using Jaygo (Join As You Go) our method of joining blocks using continuous batting and backing strips to eliminate the need to close the backing between blocks.
Designs are guided to perfection by files sent to your embroidery machine. Learn More.
Real 1/4" Seam Allowances & NO Unfinished Edges to Hide!
Use our designs or plan your own quilt layout using your favorite quilting software or drawing method and then use Queen of Stitching designs to quickly create blocks that are perfectly pieced in the hoop, totally quilted in the hoop and joined in the hoop.
Why Queen of Stitching
Tree of Life
Block of the Month
Our gorgeous block of the month is filled with blocks you will use over and over again.
Birds In The Air • Chinese Lanterns • Crossed Canoes • Half Square Triangle
Scrappy Star • Star of Hope • Tree of Life Medallion • The Palm • Wheel of Destiny
Tree of Life is a $25.00 per month, nine month downloadable subscription and can be made in either 5 inch or 8 inch hoops.
Finished size is 64 1/2" X 64 1/2 inches
- Precision pieced, quilted and joined in the hoop
- Machine instructions for 5 and 8 inch hoops
- Easy to follow step by step instructions
- Online Technical Support Section devoted to all things Tree of Life
- Includes several newly developed time saving techniques
- No Diamonds or Y seams are used in this quilt
- Available in 9 different formats
- Electric Quilt file of the quilt is included
- Center medallion (tree) is made of 4 blocks. A spacer design will be included for 5 inch hoops.
Bocks in the quilt can be combined many ways to make new and original quilts.
Two examples are: The Palm & Chinese Lanterns with Crossed Canoes