Includes 15 different sizes.
Starting at 1″ (25.4 mm), the blocks increase in size by ¼” (6.35 mm) all the way to 4½” (114.3 mm).
- Four (4) quarter square triangles are constructed in each single hooping session.
- You can literally create dozens of these units in minutes by copying and pasting multiple units into a larger hoop.
- Blocks can be used alone or combined into traditional blocks with a ¼” (6.35 mm) seam allowance.
- Hundreds of quilt blocks use half square triangles as one of several components in the completed block design.
- Pre-making these quilting block components saves time and makes many complex blocks easy.
- The entire EZ Quilt Blocks group is designed to make piecing complex blocks from 1″ (25.4 mm) to 9″ (228 mm) a snap. Combine with additional components for larger blocks.
- Quilting Block Components are appropriate for use in quilt blocks, borders, sashing and can be used alone when smaller blocks are desired.
- The size range offered in Quilting Block Components provides a wide range of options for using very small to very large embroidery hoops.
- Machine instructions for 15 sizes
Complete step by step instructions with photos of every step
Available for instant download in 15 sizes
PES, VIP, VP3, HUS, JEF, EXP, SHV, DST, Singer Triple X
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.