NO MORE STITCHING BLIND!
The Quilter’s Rear View Mirror adds a convenient way to see behind your presser foot, enabling you to precisely start and stop accurately while free motion quilting. The clever design allows you to quickly pull the mirror down when you need it and push it away when not in use!
Includes optional magnets that attach to the back of the mirror to hold pins. Also included are two halo rings that can be affixed to the machine to hold pens, chalk liners and more!
- (1) Mirror with mounting hardware attached
- (1) Gooseneck with threaded ends
- (1) Microfiber cleaning cloth
- (1) Alcohol surface prep cleaning pad
- (1) Mounting circle (attaches to the machine)
- (2) Magnets (optional use)
- (2) Halo Rings notion holders (optional use)
Clean surface of the machine with included alcohol prep pad. Identify the best area to affix the mounting circle on the machine. We recommend finding a surface that is as flat as possible, as shown in the image to the left.
ATTENTION: ADHESIVE IS VERY STRONG.
Once applied, your mounting circle will not release without ruining the mounting circle. Mount with care.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.